If you have bamboo on your premises, The Bamboo Move will do FREE maintenance of it for you (only Pune City region). Just Call/WhatsApp us (9860153593) and we will take care of the rest.
What We Do:
- We check the plant health – for pests, fungus, irrigation related, or other problems.
- We mark the plants and poles for age, so proper maintenance can be done for it.
- We suggest low cost or free organic remedies that are easy to implement.
- If a problem is tricky to handle, our team shall do it for you. This may have a cost involved, depending on the cost of the solution we need to implement.
- To ensure the plant looks & remains healthy all the time, the older poles (more than 3-5 years old) will be cut and taken away. (The entire tree would never be cut down, unless you request it so.)
- If you want to keep your bamboo as a hedge / screen / fencing, it would be trimmed from top as per your height specifications.
- If the bamboo is spreading in unwanted areas or getting too dense for its own health, we shall control its growth/spread as per your request. This may have a cost involved, in case cementing needs to be done as a solution.
Why do we do this for free?
- Bamboo can effectively reverse climate change and improve global health.
- Bamboo allows us to deforest without any consequence, because while trees need replanting and take around 40 years to regrow, bamboo doesn’t need replanting and regrows to its full height within a year.
- Bamboo is anti-bacterial, anti-viral, anti-fungal and medicinal.
- Bamboo absorbs pollution & greenhouse gases like nothing else in the world.
- Bamboo absorbs rainwater like a sponge and delivers it directly to our underground water levels – yes, to our wells & bore-wells.
- Bamboo releases 35% more Oxygen than any other plant/tree.
How To Work Together:
- We shall create your user account on thebamboomove.com where you can see the copy of this contract. This will help us authenticate ourselves during our visits, and also make it easy to communicate with you about our schedules or solutions suggested by us. You can also visit this site for sustainable products for your home / society / business. (If there are any changes to the terms of this contract, it will be updated here.)
- Give us a Point Of Contact (POC) for managing the bamboo, like your gardener / watchman / your team / family member / yourself. The owners or decision makers need not pay personal attention, unless they want to get involved themselves.
- Ideal time for cutting bamboo is post rainy season (Sept-Oct) to the start of summer season (Mar-Apr). It should be cut before 6 am, but our team will try to wrap up before noon. As such, appropriate persons should be intimated of our visit. (Cutting in rainy season causes the roots to rot and makes it a host to pests and insects, while cutting in summer gives the plant a shock and it may die.)
- We will mostly suggest solutions to problems your bamboo may be facing, but if you are not able to implement those solutions and want us to do it for you, you will be charged the cost of materials used, which can start from as little as Rs 2.
- The Bamboo Move shall not be responsible for any damages that your bamboo may cause you, your vehicles, or your building structure, and also won’t be responsible for non-performance of any or all of their obligations under this contract, since first, this is a free service, and second, in case of reasons beyond our control, like acts of God, declared / undeclared war, riots, civil wars, fires, floods, epidemics, strikes, expropriation by government authorities, rebellion, sabotage, criminal activity, The Bamboo Move’s financial situation, abrupt change in political/economic situations, depreciation/appreciation of currency, etc.
- The Bamboo Move may create educational videos around your bamboo, its health, how to take care of it, the benefits of bamboo, how it can be used in day-to-day life, etc. This is to encourage people to start planting bamboo all around the world. Your identity / location will not be disclosed.